Stand out from the crowd
with BEASTMODE SUBLIMATED GARMENTS FOR YOUR TEAM
Make your team stand out with sublimated BeastMode gear
With BeastMode gear, your team will look great for ages.
Full customisable sublimated designs means you can let your imagination run wild, and the design will stay looking fresh and vibrant for far longer than other printing methods.
We’ll keep your design on file, so there is no need to worry about the same design not being available next year.
- Fully sublimation printed
- All team logos, lettering, numbers, team names, sponsor logos, and designs dyed directly into the fabric.
- Everything is permanent; nothing will wash or come off.
- Fabric retains all of the moisture management properties.
- Fabric stays lightweight and breathable.
- No peel, crack or fade as with other printing processes.
- Custom artwork is available so your school can have a separate, distinct look.
- Garments patterns can be customised to meet your exact needs.
- Many fabrics to choose from to suit the use case
When we describe a product as sublimated, we are referring to a process by which dyes are applied to the fabric. The dye-sublimation printing process uses heat to transfer dye onto the fabric and because the dyes bond very well with polyester it is possible to print bright, well-defined images.
The whole garment is printed in one pass which means there is no additional cost for using multiple colours.
- Get in touch sooner rather than later to start discussing your needs and get a design started
- Allow 4 weeks from final design confirmation for your order to be delivered
- Complete the ‘Request a quote’ form below or contact us directly to get the conversation started
Your colour options are virtually endless. Just select your colours from the Pantone colour collection and we’ll make sure your garments are printed to match.
The way colours are displayed on an RGB electronic device display is not a perfect match for how colours appear in print. To be sure to get an accurate match, you should seek out a physical Pantone colour chart or send us a printed sample which we can colour match for you.